Since 2011, we have raised over $11,000 for various charities, including SAFE, Pet Rescue, MS Society of WA and more - through the simple act of playing games.
WE RAISE FUNDS
Well before the event, our team members are out and about, asking for sponsorship for the event. All money is collected through the approved and tax deductible website MyCause.
WE GAME FOR 24 HOURS
With funds locked in, we settle in for the long haul. For 24 long, consecutive hours the team will play any sort of game for the duration. Despite the gruelling conditions, they are spurred on by your amazing donations - all to help the amazing people at the MS Society of WA.
After the marathon there is a short period to collect more funds, before finally donating the money to the MS Society!
AND YOU CAN HELP TOO!
Think you have what it takes to be part of the team? You don't have to be with us on the day to do it - you can play from your own home and be part of the effort! All you need to do is:
- Join our fundraising team at MyCause.
- Share your fundraising link to friends and family to get as many donations as possible!
- Be ready for Saturday November 4th, 8am.
- PLAY! For 24 Hours, play whatever you want, all in the name of charity.
- That's it! Your fundraising efforts will be combined with the teams. Great job!